My Photo
Name:
Location: Jiminy

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Day 8: A Cat's Tale

The day started out very uneventful, although it ended with quite a surprise.

I hung around in the cafe most of the day, including 3-4 PM for the Log-a-thon. I added a script to the cafe to keep a running list of visitors, and I even had a few new guests while I was there.

I already have 6 members of the Singer Family Group, which is more than some of the other "families"...pretty cool.

Anyway, it was a fairly uneventful day...then I was just roaming around and ran into a koala bear, who was soon joined by his friend, who was a mouse. This was my first run-in with the Tinies. They were in the midst of building tiny little houses and talking of balloon rides. Frend (the mouse) was very generous, giving me $400 and a landmark to ExtroVirtual Island to buy my own Tiny av. It was a hard choice, but I settled on an orange kitty outfit, and I bought a tiny little cop uniform to go along. It's a lot of fun :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home