My Photo
Name:
Location: Jiminy

Monday, September 12, 2005

Day 2: Basic to Premium in One Step

I started out this evening by spending a few hours raoming the countryside looking for the perfect shades and a decent T-Shirt. I toyed around with the idea of upgrading, clicked a link, and the next thing I knew my card had been charged. I had forgotten that I had entered my card info when creating my account yesterday...so I was a little surprised. This is where a "Are you sure?" dialog might have made me feel a little more comfortable, but luckily the monthly fee is fairly painless.

Anyway, I took immediate advantage of my new found status by purchasing a puny plot of land in Jiminy and spent the wee hours of the morning building my first shelter.

4 Comments:

Blogger Linda Johnson said...

A fantastic blog. Keep it up. This may be of interest to you; how to buy & sell everything, like music on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

7:57 PM  
Blogger adhdchild said...

Hello, just wanted to congratulate you with the nice work with the blog! I have one too. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

It's a compare adhd medication site/blog. It pretty much covers compare adhd medication related stuff.

7:57 PM  
Blogger STL said...

If you are shopping for
blazer or other men's clothing items, shop our Men's Department.

7:58 PM  
Blogger Folk Singer said...

Thanks all! It's still a work in progress, but then I guess all blogs are :)

Stop by and see me at Singer's Cafe in Jiminy!

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home