My Photo
Name:
Location: Jiminy

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Day 14: Homeless in SL

I decided to give up my apartment, because frankly the rent is not worth it and I'd rather focus on developing my own land. There is actually and adjacent lot next to the cafe that I am considering buying to expand and set up a little house for myself. The only caveats are that I would have to purchase some $L to do so, and it would put me in the 1024 tier. I will probably do it after my RL payday, assuming the land is still open.

1 Comments:

Blogger ryder said...

It's time for the best of the Weblogs, Inc. Network
The Weblogs, Inc. network features over 100 independent, unfiltered bloggers producing over 1,000 blog posts a week across over 75 industry-leading blogs.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a to burn fat site. It pretty much covers to burn fat related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home