My Photo
Name:
Location: Jiminy

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Day 1: Humble Beginnings

Today I entered Second Life for the first time, taking the name of Folk Singer. Like everyone else assumedly does, I spent several hours tweaking my avatar and learning the ropes before setting off to explore the mainland. After tooling around for a while I discovered Pandamonium and was invited to join the group. I spend the rest of the evening struggling through several games of Tringo before calling it a night.

2 Comments:

Blogger Torley said...

Folk Singer! What a great name... great to have you here in SL and hope to see you inworld soonesque... I came to your blog from a link on the SL Forums. You like the scribe stylee, huh? Well, keep on bloggin'... think of adding pix too! ^_^

8:23 PM  
Blogger Folk Singer said...

Wow, just realized I had comments!

I'm using the scribe style momentarily until I have more time to work on a fresh template.

Stop by and see me at Singer's Cafe in Jiminy :)

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home